Friday, September 17, 2010

Feeling...

...happy to have created a little something last night - two cards and a layout with the September Scrapbook Circle kit.  You can see the cards on their blog today :).



...a little overwhelmed with the amount of boxes I have yet to unpack.  I really want to find a book that I'd love to use for my musical theater class tomorrow, but I have no idea where to start looking.

...a bit tired since Jaxon refuses to sleep in his crib and now has a cold - poor guy :(.

...like I'm catching his cold :(.

...excited to be on the DT for Sketchy Thursdays once again :).

...blessed to be a part of some wonderful, secret projects to be revealed soon.

...like I might have a mental breakdown trying to choose the Precocious Paper design team members.  So much talent flooded my inbox that this decision is agonizing!

...the need for a nap :).

Have a great Friday, everyone!  Tessa

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, talk about a lot on your plate. Lots of good going on in your life, though, to balance out the frustrations :)

    Good luck with those boxes. You may as well unpack them all. Speaking from experience, it's the final box left at the end which houses all the things you've been looking for since you moved ;)

    Hope you and little Jaxon feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tessa! This layout is GREAT! I was excited to see you made the sketchy Thursdays dt again--you really have a flair for the sketches there! Wishing you luck on your DT I KNOW it's difficult--and good luck with those boxes. Maybe you need to have a 20 minute eat chocolate read a good book break between boxes! I'm just sayin'...... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Tessa! I hope you are feeling better soon and that your Jaxon sleeps soundly tonight :) Have a great weekend ~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout. Good luck with your DT decision!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you and Jaxon feel better soon!! I love love love loveeeeeeeeeee that lo! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee how you split the photo down the middle...very cool! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute embellies on your layout. I moved this summer so I feel your pain:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the cuteness of this layout!! :) Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!