Friday, May 27, 2011

Designer Friday!

Happy Friday!  Amanda has been working her magic with the June Sampler, Summertime, and has several fantastic projects to share today :).


First up, this awesome layout of her son :).


I love the beautiful simplicity - a little paint, a little bit of cardstock, and the stars.  Isn't he a heartbreaker?!  Being a mom to four* boys, I really appreciate masculine scrapbooking supplies and kept that in mind with this sampler.  However, this one isn't just for the boys:


I love this sampler for parades!  The 4th of July here in the US is my favorite holiday and I am inspired to save some of this sampler for parade photos :).  Amanda altered the cardboard clouds with paint, and framed her title with a painted postage stamp frame.  The great textured piece under the photo is the paper ribbon from the sampler. Do you spy a young Amanda in the photo?


And speaking of Amanda as a young girl, isn't she lovely? Again, I love the paint.  You don't need much patterned paper when you put the sampler to use like this :).  ***If you are a die-hard patterned paper lover, though, I've got you covered with some paper options that match the kit next Friday :).*** Even after three layouts, Amanda still had plenty to create this adorable card with:


And she still has pieces to play with :).  Amanda, thank you so much for the inspiration!  If you would like to purchase a June Sampler, you can find it here.  Through Sunday, if you purchase the May Sampler and the June Sampler, your shipping is free!  As well as any other items you'd like to pick up :).  Just use code MJFREE during checkout.  I hope your weekend is marvelous, and if you're celebrating Memorial Day, have a safe and happy time.  Tessa

PS - For fabulous close-ups of Amanda's projects, be sure to stop by the Facebook page and take a look through the June Sampler gallery :).

*PPS - edited to add, I only have three boys! I must have been counting the hubby when writing this post :).  So if you've been wondering....no! I'm not expecting :).

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha 1st - I thought you are pregnant lol. Ok, that is cleared. I loved the sampler and that picture of Amanda as a little girl? awsome...Cheers darling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!