Thursday, December 1, 2011

iPhone Photos and a Rolodex

Happy December! Wow, I can't believe we are in the final stretch of 2011. I have two layouts to share with you today, both for new challenges. I know December is a crazy time of year, but we would love to see you play along at both sites. First up, Sketchy Thursdays:


Here's the sketch:


The row of photos on the left made me think of the Photobooth app photos that Jaxon and I take when we have some time to kill, so I went to my iPhone and picked out a set to use for the layout. I love taking pictures with him - he is such a goof!


I had fun mixing bits and pieces: patterned papers from the scrap drawer, tape, bingo pieces and brads, tags....


If you'd like to play along, you can find all the details here. There's a new challenge starting today at Scrapbook Circle - A Year in Review. The challenge is to create a layout that looks back over 2011. I chose to take a non-photo approach and created a rolodex-style page, inspired by the index cards in December's kit:


You can find more photos of my layout and all the details for playing along here. There's a Christmas kit up for grabs :). Before I go, I wanted to mention a few other things to keep in mind. Miss Art's Take 2 classes start today! These are two-minute mini classes that feature awesome projects and fabulous manufacturers, so if you haven't signed up over there yet, now is a great time! Also, Precocious Paper is looking for a new design team :). Details here. If you participated in Attitude of Gratitude, be sure to see this post.

Have a great day! Tessa

2 comments:

  1. so love those little pictures along the side! GREAT take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really LOVE this layout Tessa, great layering!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!