Monday, June 4, 2012

The Paper Cut - June Issue

The June issue of GCD Studios' magazine, The Paper Cut, is now live! If you need Father's Day inspiration, this is a must-see:


Heidi Sonboul's coupon wallet (and clever tutorial for creating one) is fabulous and something I just may be scraplifting for my hubby :). The rest of the team did fabulous work, too, and there's a reader's gallery filled with great projects as well. You can find the magazine here. Be sure to let us know what you think on the GCD Studios blog, too. I promise, you really do want to stop by. Especially if you like the Bonjour collection. And free stuff ;).

I am bound and determined to stay on schedule with all of my appointments, assignments, and projects this week, which means I've gotta go :). I have monkey ears to sew (dance class costume), teacher gifts to finish, and orders to get off to sweet customers today. I hope your week is off to a great start! Tessa

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great week, Tessa! With time to enjoy it all built in to the schedule as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!