Sunday, August 31, 2014

True Love Always - The Studio

Josh and I just celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary a couple of weeks ago. To celebrate, we went out to dinner and a movie. The next day, after church, we took some couple selfies to commemorate a dozen years of marriage :).


I love this photo and decided it would be perfect for the latest challenge at The Studio. It's a tic-tac-toe challenge, and I used the stars/paint splatters/3 alphas column.


The three alphas from top to bottom: Crate Paper, American Crafts, Fancy Pants Designs.


The floral patterned paper is by Teresa Collins (love her stuff!). The star vellum is from a new 6x6 stack by DCWV. The stack is filled with basic designs (dots, stripes, etc.) and printed in black as well as gold foiled. It's gorgeous! The butterfly and star brad are My Mind's Eye.


I used the new changeable stamp from Heidi Swapp to stamp the stars. It's kind of a fun gadget! I do wish it came with some sort of storage solution for the little stamps, though. I'm on my second package of these Studio Calico wood stars. It's going to be a sad day when I run out.


If you'd like to play along with the challenge, we'd love to have you! Be sure to stop by The Studio Challenges blog today for the tic-tac-toe board and details, as well as to see what the rest of the team made. I promise, you won't regret it. Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa

1 comment:

  1. Happy 12th Anniversary! Wonderful page. Love the large, mixed font title!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!