Friday, November 6, 2015

Christmas Inspiration Board - DCWV and May Arts

Hello, hello! If this is your first time here, welcome! If you've visited before, welcome back! I'm excited to share with you my project for the DCWV and May Arts blog hop this week :).


I played with the Merry Memories stack by DCWV, as well as oodles of luscious ribbon from May Arts. I was going to make a garland, but I decided that all of the pretty tags I was making would make a great inspiration board.


I stretched two ribbons across chicken wire, then attached my tags with bullnose clips and binder clips. To embellish the various tags (cut from patterned paper and vellum from other DCWV stacks), I simply stapled bits of my favorite ribbons. I LOVE the texture ribbon adds, especially the silky gray ribbon and the mini pom pom trims!


I plan to leave this at my gift wrap station throughout the holidays. It will be easy to pull a tag off the chicken wire and add it to a gift bag or wrapped box.


I hope you enjoyed all the DCWV & May Arts projects this week! Be sure to visit the DCWV and May Arts blogs for more inspiration :). Have a fantastic weekend! Tessa

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute and fun Christmas project. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS display of tags Tessa!!!
    LOVE the combination of ribbons and trims that you have combined with these PRETTY papers, LOVE the shimmer of gold too!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea!!! I really like that it can be changed so that I can always get fresh inspiration!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!