Thursday, April 7, 2016

April Planner Pages - Scrapbook Circle

I am SO excited! Did you know that Scrapbook Circle has a planner kit this month? It's called Plan On It and you can find it here. I used it to decorate the monthly spread and first two weeks (so far!) of the April pages in my Webster's Pages Color Crush personal:


I've been reluctant to abandon my more utilitarian planner for a decorated planner because I didn't think I would be able to organize all the important information that I needed to write down among all the stickers and washi tape. I finally took a good look at my planning habits and realized that I wasn't sitting down and really using my boring planner like I imagined I was. Also, when I did devote time to thoroughly completing weekly plans, I got really stressed out.


I came to the conclusion that psychologically, the decorated planner might actually work better for me. I would enjoy the process of decorating, which would encourage me to plan regularly. Plus, the format of the planner didn't have me detailing every hour of every day, and that would help me avoid unnecessary stress.



So, I've been experimenting with the Scrapbook Circle planner kit and my new Color Crush and guess what? I'm enjoying the process - excited about planning, even! - and I'm not stressing. I will continue to fine-tune and polish my process of filling out the weeks, but this is working for me and I'm happy about it :).



You can check out my post on the Scrapbook Circle blog today with tips for using items from the kit. I'll be sharing more as I work my way through more of the kit, so be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram. Have a good one! Tessa

1 comment:

  1. I don't like you Tessa. I'm just kidding! Your organizer is beautiful. I would have the same. I have got some problems with organizing many things in my life. Sometimes there are some consequences. Your organizer is so colorful, just amazing. I like colored chits, markers or stickers that is why I like your planner very much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!