Sunday, May 31, 2009

Coming Soon...

I have several fabrics "hearted" right now, and these are some that I picked up today on Etsy. See them soon in flowers and other Precocious things soon!

I love the Amy Butler Full Moon Polka Dot fabrics, and since they have been discontinued, I decided to pick some up.


I really like how sophisticated this Anna Griffin fabric is. I'm sure it will make lovely flowers.

I'm really excited about this collection, and not just because it is called Dance With Me (for those who don't know, I am a dance teacher, too!).

And by popular request from you, my lovely customers...

I think these are going to be so very pretty!

Have a great Monday! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!