Friday, May 29, 2009

Precocious Picks

Now that Precocious Paper is open for business again, I've been getting a lot more "hearts". I like to visit the shops of people who heart me, and the other shops they have hearted, and I have fallen in love with two new finds. First, JujaCrafts. She makes beautiful organza and satin blossoms for applique, brooches, hair clips, and headbands. This is my favorite accessory in my "favorites" right now. ♥♥♥♥Update♥♥♥: This headband is now mine! And she's making more colors, including a cherry one and a turquiose one that I'm going to get my hands on!


Second, Scrap Shoppe. She has very pretty collections of trims and ribbons for sale at very reasonable prices, as well as vintage things and great inspiration kits. This set of lace trims is my favorite right now.


If you've seen something on Etsy that you love, leave a comment and let me know.

Have a good weekend, everyone! Tessa

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty blog you have! I am off to check out your Etsy shop now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!