Friday, June 26, 2009

New items coming soon!

On my vacation I was able to do some scrappy shopping, and now I am very excited to get creating. Among my favorite things are a couple new lines from K and Company that I will be using for cards and paper bag albums. Daydreams (full of fanciful icons), Citronella (very cute and bright summery designs), Greenhouse (flowers, birds, and garden-themed images), and a beautiful shabby rose set of papers. I also got a new edge punch, a couple new fabrics, and more twinkling H2O paints. I'm feeling very creative!

Have a great weekend everyone! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!