Thursday, June 4, 2009

Precocious Purchase

Somehow while we were unpacking the moving van, the ironing board cover ripped. No tears were shed, as the cover was beat up and really quite ugly. Plus, it gave me a reason to buy a new one on Etsy! My living room/dining room is all red, white, and blue Americana, so I went with this adorable red cover with big white polka dots. The cover even matches my new Precocious Paper designs. I love it. The quality is top-notch and I love ironing on it (even though I don't like ironing, unless it's new fabric for my Etsy shop). I got it here.



Have a wonderful day! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!