Saturday, July 18, 2009

1000th Sale Celebration!

I've decided how I am going to celebrate my 1000th sale. On the day that I reach that mark, all purchases will be entered into a drawing. What for? A complete refund, including shipping!

And just for my blog readers... During checkout from now through the day of my 1000th sale, enter this code in your "notes to seller" box and you will receive a free gift with your order: 1000PP.

I have some other fun ways to win Precocious Paper goodies coming up - for yourself and for someone you think deserves a present. My birthday is in August, so expect some birthday fun, too!

THANK YOU! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!