Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Nearing a milestone...

Wow. I am looking at my shop site today and I realize that I have more than 900 sales. When I opened my Etsy shop in February 2008, all I hoped for was 100 sales in my first year. Now I am approaching ten times the century mark, and my heart is full. I love being a part of this creative community on Etsy, and my Etsy family has been good to me. Thank you so much!

So how should I celebrate? How do I say thank you to all of my amazing customers? Any ideas? I have a few. Let me think about it and I'll get back to you. And if you have any ideas, I really would like to hear. Comment below or convo me over at Etsy.

THANK YOU! Love, Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!