Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sunshine

First of all - THANK YOU!  All of your thoughts, prayers, and well wishes helped me through some of the most difficult days of my life.  I really appreciate all of my friends, both in person and online.  I'm truly blessed and grateful each and every day for you. 


Things are looking better, and although I'm still stressin' a little, there's definitely more sunshine than rain.  I'll be working on orders for a solid few days, but hopefully I will be able to post some scrappy things and Precocious Paper news soon.  I've got some new fabrics and lace that I would love to get whipped into flowers, layouts to share, and some challenges that I would love to get back to.  Oh how I long for boring, routine days :).

Thank you again for all of your support!  You're the best!  Tessa

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear things are looking brighter for you! Keep your spirits up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see U back!! hope all is WAY better soon!! {{{hugs}}} :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things are looking up for you as you settle in to your new place! Wishing you calm seas :)
    ~Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is some more sunshine that I hope will brighten your day! I have selected you for a Sunshine Award. You can visit my blog for more details! Thanks for being so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!