Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Baseball and Babies

...were the topics of two layouts I've created with the October Scrapbook Circle kit.  I know I always say this, but I LOVE this kit!  The mix of papers is fantastic, inspiring me to scrap a wide range of events.  I've got a couple more in the works, but I wanted to share what I have so far.


First, Date Night.  My husband and I went out to a River Cats game with my sister and her boyfriend, my brother and his girlfriend, my parents, and another one of my sisters (solo - no boyfriend, but I'm not pointing that out or anything, LOL).  We had a good time.  It's amazing how many more photos I can get without a kiddo on my hip :).


I went to town with the rub-ons in the kit and created my own fabric ruffle to frame out the photo.  I love the graphic black, white, yellow combo.


Next, At the Window.  My journaling travels from top to bottom from one journaling spot to the next.  A little paint, some naked Pink Paislee Artisan borders, and two of my favorite photos of this little guy (times two!).  Colten tells me every time he walks in my scrap room and sees this one on the wall, "This is my favorite one, Mom."


I hope you're having a happy Wednesday! Tessa

3 comments:

  1. These are JUST GORGEOUS Tessa!! I loveeeeeeeeeee those photos on that second one and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the way you used the rubons! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow page (of course!) - love the rub-ons and the ruffle. Perfect!
    The pics on your second page are so cute! I need to squeeze his little cheeks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these both!Loving the yellow and the rubons!Awesome desgign! And I love the paint and the journaling tags on the blue one...beautiful photo's!What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!