Monday, December 9, 2013

Chickaniddy Crafts

Hello! Just popping in today to share some happy news. My friend, Heidi Sonboul, has a new scrapbook company making its debut soon! Chickaniddy Crafts' website will launch December 16th:


In the meantime, you can like the Facebook page here. As soon as the website launches, the first collection will be revealed...



...followed by the second collection:



If you're headed to CHA this January, be sure to stop by the Chickaniddy Crafts booth. I'm excited to have some work in the booth, and I'm sure you'll love the debut lines as much as me.

Have a good one! Tessa

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome!!! If the lines are anything like the logos I'm sure I will need to get my hot little hands on them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!