Thursday, July 10, 2014

Going Places, Trip to Sac Town - Scrapbook Circle

Oh my goodness, I am so in love with the July kit, Our Adventure, from Scrapbook Circle! Combined with the add-ons, there is so much good stuff! The first layout I made is up on the Scrapbook Circle blog today as inspiration for the current challenge, Nice Ride:



The challenge is to create a layout about traveling the open road - a road trip, getting your license, a commute - you name it.


I scrapped photos that I took on the day we drove in to the city (Sacramento) during Spring Break. We were parked, getting gas, when I snapped these. I can't get all three to give me a serious look at one time to save my life. I don't know what got into Jaxon, especially ;).


This is a Spring Break tradition for us, going back several years. We visit the California Railroad Museum and Old Town Sacramento, then try to do something new as well. This year we visited Sutter's Fort, and other years we've gone to Fairytale Town or the Sacramento Zoo.


If you'd like to play along, anyone - subscriber or not - is welcome! You can find today's post here and the original challenge post here. If you're interested in checking out the kit and add-ons, visit here.

Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy your day! Tessa

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!