Thursday, July 17, 2014

Live Your Life Happy - DCWV

Hello! Today I am guest blogging at DCWV again :). I'm sharing some new wall art for Addie's nursery:

This is an 8x10 canvas panel that I colored with gelatos, then embellished with stamps and die-cuts from DCWV's Vintage Collector line. Vintage Collector was widely available at Michaels stores this past year, although mine sold out pretty quickly.


For more detailed instructions to make your own, please see my post at the DCWV blog today.


I've only played with gelatos a few times, and this was my first canvas. I absolutely LOVED how this came together. I watched a few tutorials online, overcame my hesitation and indecision, and just started laying color down. Now I need more canvas panels!


Thanks for stopping by today. Have a good one! Tessa

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!