Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Addie Loves Foxy - Pretty Little Studio

Hello, hello! Any Ikea fans out there? I love going to Ikea, and one of my favorite stops in the store is the children's section with all of the adorable stuffed animals. Several months ago we picked up the mama and baby fox for Adlyn. The baby fox has gone missing (seriously, where does this stuff go?), but Addie loves to play with the big fox. Of course, Pretty Little Studio's Marigold line was perfect for scrapbooking these photos of the two of them at the park:


I was given the assignment to use Pretty Little Studio's shipping tags, so I used two for journaling and two for layering inside glassine bags from SRM Stickers.



The gold alphas spelling out "Addie loves" are also Pretty Little Studio. I think I need ten sheets of these stickers ;). The gold "foxy" is cut with my Silhouette Cameo on gold foil paper by Chickaniddy Crafts.


You can check out the post at Pretty Little Studio here. You'll also see a fun birthday layout by fellow design team gal, Agnieszka.


You can find the Marigold line here. If you're into the fox trend, this is a great vintage take on those cute little guys. Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!