* scalloped edge pails (Target dollar spot)
* black and white striped straws (Target dollar spot)
* lime green tissue paper (Target's gift wrap aisle)
* caramels (checkout lane at Target)
* SRM spider stickers and trick-or-treat stickers
* DCWV bling (spider eyes)
* lime green tulle
The orange pails are the body of the pumpkin. I just love the scalloped edge! I took packages of caramels and striped straws, then wrapped them together in the tissue paper. The straw is my pumpkin's stem, and the green tissue paper and tulle is the leaves.
I put SRM spider stickers on cardstock, then punched out the circles and punched a hole for stringing.
I put the "trick-or-treat" sticker right on the pails. I've also seen people put jack-o-lantern faces on these pails - you could use SRM vinyl for that ;).
If you'd like to play along with the SRM Stickers challenge, you can find it here (along with fabulous inspiration from the design team!). Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa
PS: I'm linking up to the Paper Issues' "Witchin' You a Happy Halloween" linky party :). It's sponsored by SRM Stickers, and, well, you know how much I love SRM Stickers!