Monday, July 6, 2015

Sunshine - Pretty Little Studio + News

Hello! I hope your 4th of July weekend was wonderful! I enjoyed it. I will never EVER get tired of parades, barbecue and fireworks :). And, we survived the scorching hot sun, so that was a bonus.


Speaking of sun, my little sunshine Adlyn is the subject of my latest layout for Pretty Little Studio. Most of my PLS stash is in storage until we close on our house, but I do have the amazing Treasure Island collection to work with! I created this page for the July sketch challenge.



You can see more on the PLS blog here, but let me point out some of my favorite things. The title - Melissa has several acetate title pieces available in the shop now. I probably would have stapled it on, except my Tiny Attacher is in storage. I can't believe I didn't leave it out, but washi tape came to my rescue :).


The flair - I think flair is something I will use in my scrapbooking forever. I just love PLS flair because the packages are a mix of words and vintage images. I thought this "happy" flair was a great subtitle.


Die-cuts - I love PLS die-cuts. I got the package of small die-cuts from the Treasure Island line and it was hard to choose just one for this little cluster.


I have some fun PLS news to share today, too! I will be designing for Pretty Little Studio for another term! I am VERY excited. I just adore Pretty Little Studio and feel honored to have this opportunity continue. Check out the talented ladies I get to design with:


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a great week! Tessa

1 comment:

  1. love your layout, tessa...and am so excited that i get to work on this dt with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!