Saturday, September 12, 2009

Can you smell the new paint?

Diana of "Design By Diana" and "Sketchy Thursdays" fame has a new home to play! I just found her wonderful blog a month or so ago, and I am pleased as punch to see it growing and blossoming into a new site, Sketchy Thursdays!



Diana has a new partner in crime, too - Heidi! I've loved pouring over Heidi's blog. She's a busy girl in the scrapping community and just full of life and enthusiasm, I can tell.

I hear there are amazing prizes this week for followers and blog-readers, so head over and join in the fun! There is wonderful talent over there, and not to mention - super sweet people, so if you need a challenge blog to inspire you and jumpstart your scrappy creativity, this is it!

Enjoy your Saturday! And don't forget to check out my new embellies, freshly stocked in the shop.

Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!