Friday, September 11, 2009

They're Here!

My new line of embellies is here! Fabric covered chipboard! My debut style is a set of postage stamp frames and tags. Coming soon, more fabrics and new shapes! I had a lot of fun working with these. Here's what I came up with:

Brownie Batter Blizzard Layout - I used a large rectangle as a journaling block and simply added journaling strips. I cut apart one of the postage stamp frames and made it a border on my photo.


I Miss You Card - I used the large postage stamp frame to hold my journaling strips.

Hi Card - I used the small postage stamp frame to hold my title.


Tag - Using my cropadile, I punched a hole and tied some ribbon. Now I just need a gift to add it to!

"T" Magnet - I embellished a small rectangle with pom pom trim, a flower, and a chipboard "T". Then I simply added a magnet to the back. It looks great on my fridge!



I Love My Boys Mini Album - I used a large rectangle as a cover, embellished it, and punched a hole (using my cropadile again). I trimmed photos to the same size as the cover, glued them back to back, and added them as pages. Perfect for my purse!



I can't wait to see what you come up with! And April of Scrapper Forever! - you are my winner of a free set and pair of flowers! Email me with your choices and I'll get them off to you -precociouspaper(@)yahoo(dot)com.

Happy Scrapping! Tessa

4 comments:

  1. These are absolutely adorable! I have to find a stash of cash now so I can stock up. Ideas are flowing... great stuff, Tessa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Tessa I LOVE these!!! OK, I *need* them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks so much! I'm off to email you now...
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  4. these little items are so gorgeous, I especially love the magnet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!