Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Color Inspiration Challenge & Birthday Celebration Winner

Hello! I cannot believe how busy I've been! Unfortunately, school starting, family visiting, and a major migraine headache squeezed out any scrapbooking time I had planned for the last week or so. But, late last night, I couldn't ignore the scrapping itch and made a page. I based the page on the color inspiration challenge over at A Scrappy Design - red, black, and white. And, as I was working on it, I realized it satisfied the weekly challenge over at Crop Addict - journaling strips. Double whammy! So here you go....




And now for the winner of my Birthday Celebration.... A $10.00 gift certificate to Precocious Paper goes to:
* * * IndieGal * * *

Congratulations! Happy Tuesday everyone! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!