Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Friends, The Paper Variety

Happy Wednesday!  I'm getting the boys ready for school and then I'm off to teach the 2nd graders some hip hop dance!  Before I go, though, I have a new challenge to share with you from The Paper Variety.


My layout was inspired by this quotation:


I got to thinking about friends we don't see very often, and my husband's cousin came to mind.  She has three fantastic kiddos that my boys (and I) just adore.  This photo is of my oldest two and her oldest.  When they got together over the summer after not seeing each other for a couple of years it was like making a new friend.


I had a lot of fun with masking (using a border punch) and circles.  I love being able to go to my scrap drawer and use up all that pretty paper :).


The prize this week is amazing!


So what are you waiting for?  Let's see your friendship inspired paper project!  Link us up here.  Have a great day! Tessa

5 comments:

  1. Loved this layout Tessa! The misting, as always, is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, this is just FUN! Love the masking and mist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW FUN!!! I love love love the design and LOVING all the circles! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ow you used that cool border punch for your mask! This is such a wonderful layout-those circles make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Tessa. Those circles are great.
    Hip hop class sounds so much fun. Wish I could see you dance sometime. That would be so cool
    : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!