Monday, January 17, 2011

Precocious Paper Update

Hello!  I wanted to let you know about all the new things going up in the shop lately.

NEW Sewing Pattern Petals:


NEW Valentine's Day goodies:


♥ Neapolitan Bouquet
♥ Neapolitan Sweet Spots
♥ Neapolitan Ribbons on Clothespins


♥ Cupid Sweet Spots
♥ Valentine's Day Ribbon on Clothespins
♥ Valentine's Day Bouquet


♥ Hello Cupcake Sweet Spots
♥ Hello Cupcake Ribbons on Clothespins
♥ Love Notes Fabric and Felt Flowers

NEW Bouquets:


♥ Bliss Bouquet
♥ Pink and Lagoon Paisley Bouquet
♥ Rose Garden Bouquet
♥ Pink and Charcoal Bouquet

And this is just about half of what's new in the shop!  I hope you'll browse soon and that I'll be sending a package of Precocious Paper goodness to you in the very near future :).  Just for stopping by today, enjoy this coupon code for 15% off your entire merchandise total, good through Thursday: PPUPDATE1.

Enjoy your day! Tessa

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful stuff Tessa! I'm in love with the new sewing pattern flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the sewing petals and the valentines stuff! You are making it VERY hard to stick to my budget--you DO realize that don't you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehehe...I was very naughty and have ordered lots of the new goodies....can't wait! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh such yummy new goodies, just placed an order!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ~swoon~

    I just love it all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!