To make these Easter Tubes, you will need:
1. Tubes by SRM.
2. Egg picks (the kind intended for floral arrangements or wreaths). I got mine at Michaels.
3. Ribbon, tulle.
4. Materials to make a tag.
5. Jelly beans :).
1. Drill a small hole in the center of the tube's lid.
2. Trim the wire stem of the egg pick to about an inch and feed the wire through the hole.
3. Bend the wire over so that it secures the egg to the lid. If needed, use hot glue between the egg and the lid top. Note: If you don't want to use an egg pick, you could use an egg ornament and secure the egg to the top with glue. The egg picks are just a bit more sturdy.
4. Fill the tube with jelly beans and close the tube with the lid.
5. Make a tag using SRM Stickers.
6. Tie the tag to the tube with the ribbon and tulle.
I'm really egg-cited (I couldn't help it) to give these away to friends soon :). And now I'm not ashamed of my lack of kitchen-skills when gifting a treat. Be sure to take a peek at the SRM blog today, where these tubes are featured, and if you missed SRM's Friday post, there's more Easter craftiness there.
Have a great day! Tessa