Friday, July 22, 2011

Designer Friday - August Sampler Sneak

Hello! Ready for a sneak peek of the August Sampler, "Summer Twilight"? Amanda has been working her magic with the kit and I just know you're going to love it!

Think navy/denim blue, fuchsia, and chartreuse with a splash of bright white...


I was sure to include a fabric lollipop flower again - they are an often-requested item :).


Embellishments from the sampler and simple cardstock punches - pure awesomeness :).


Aren't Amanda's fur babies the cutest? For more photos, including close-ups, please see the Precocious Paper Facebook gallery (you don't have to be a member to view it). "Summer Twilight" goes on sale Monday, July 25th.  I can't wait to pair it up with Crate Paper's new Random collection.  I created the sampler back in early June, and when I saw the new CHA releases from CP, I squealed over the perfect match! Have a fabulous weekend! Tessa

6 comments:

  1. Love everythign Amanda created! Love these colors!Another fab sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, what a lovely colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those butterflies are awesome! Love that color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never tire of layouts about Amanda's gorgeous little furbabies.

    Great layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these layouts -can't wait to see the sampler- LOVE these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo! Love those colors. And am mesmerized by the "remember" layout. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!