Thursday, July 28, 2011

Getting Sketchy

I love working with sketches to create my layouts.  Having a jumping off point is a great way to get myself focused.  And that's why I love Sketchy Thursdays and the current challenge at Scrapbook Circle :).



I'm so excited that I'm going to get to see a lot more of these two in the very near future! My sister and brother-in-law just graduated college and their little family is moving back here.  That means I get to spoil my little niece, Emmy :).  And with my other two sisters away at college now, "Favorite Auntie" status is mine for the taking!


I thought The Girls Paperie paper was a perfect match to Emmy's dress, and the green leaves made Shanae's cardigan pop.  Oh, how I love working with girlie things!


For all the details on playing at Sketchy Thursdays this week, see this post.  The design team did a fabulous job with samples and the prize is very tempting :).

And if you want to play along with another sketch challenge, Scrapbook Circle has one going on right now.  You could win a $15.00 credit to SBC (what a great way to start a subscription!).  I'm sharing my take on the blog today.


For close-ups and details on how to play along, join me at the SBC blog.  I hope your day is a great one! Tessa

4 comments:

  1. Love how you worked the flowers on the "emmy" layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sketchy Thursdays lo is so pretty and the other so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!