Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays

Hello! Sorry it's a bit dusty around here :). I've been busy, but busy in a good way.  Here's a quick recap of the past several days:

* Met my Brazilian scrapbooking friend, Fabi in person on Saturday! I took her to the largest scrapbooking store in Northern California (my LSS, Green Tangerines) and to her first baseball game (go Rivercats!).

* Said goodbye to my two youngest sisters, Elizabeth and Caitlin.  They are off to school in Utah and grown-up adventures. They've been gone a little over 24 hours and I miss them terribly :(.

* Remember Jaxon's tooth? I accidentally knocked it out of his little mouth with my thumb during a mommy-toddler wrestling match.  He's fine, not traumatized, and I don't have to take him to the oral surgeon now :). Prayers get answered in mysterious ways, don't they?

* Organized a really fun event for the blog and Precocious Paper in August - more on that later ;).

I did have time to play at Sketchy Thursdays:



I love this multi-photo sketch and will have to play with it again:


The prize this week is from October Afternoon! If you haven't been to the ST blog yet today, head over there now for all the fabulous details.

I hope your week has been a good one.  Thanks for stopping by! Tessa

6 comments:

  1. Love what you did with their sketch! It looked a bit daunting to me, but now I might give it a whirl! Great job, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page, and excited for the event in August! :) Sounds like it was fun to meet Fabi! Love that girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is lovely, love all the strips and the touch of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds life has been pretty interesting around your place!
    this layout is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cool take on the sketch! the bubbles are so fun! glad to hear the tooth dilemma was solved :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear about your little guy's tooth!

    And I love the color combo on the layout! You're kind of a master at rockin' the color palettes!!! Always inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!