Friday, December 28, 2012

Best Day Ever - A Flair for Buttons and Freckled Fawn

Hello! Guess what today is?! Our annual post-Christmas sister shopping trip! I'm super excited to get out of the house and to hang out with adults for most of the day. I love my kiddos, and we really are enjoying the break from school, but still.... ;). Anyway, I thought it would be fun to post this layout today, seeing how it's all about my sisters:


This is a photo from our San Diego vacation this past summer. I was tired of holiday crafting and CHA project-making when I came upon this color challenge at Freckled Fawn:


I cleared my scrap table and put this layout together right then and there. I pulled product from Studio Calico and Scrapbook Circle kits, as well as from my Freckled Fawn washi stash and A Flair For Buttons collection.



I love that flair - capture is the perfect word for this moment, this page.


You can read more about the flair in my post at the A Flair for Buttons blog. And you can play along for a few more days at Freckled Fawn here. Have a great weekend, everyone!

PS - Be sure to enter to win the Club SEI January Paper Crafting Kit by commenting on yesterday's post. :)

3 comments:

  1. this looks FANTASTIC, I especially like the veneer girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great layout! Love the tiny girls and all the sprinkles in the corners. LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!