Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Cousins in Pajamas - SEI

Hello! How is December treating you? So far, so good here :). On Thursday, the SEI blog featured a recent holiday layout of mine:


It just so happened that all of the cousins on my side ended up at Grandma and Grandpa's Christmas morning wearing zip-up, fleece pajamas. They all looked so cute together that we had to attempt a few photos.


The Berry Melody line from SEI is so cute, perfect for whimsical holiday photos. I used the metallic silver ribbon to create bows, making the photos look like little presents.


The foil and glitter accents in this line are beautiful and a great touch of holiday sparkle.


I'll be sharing more SEI holiday goodness throughout the month, including my most favorite holiday project of the year :). I can't wait to show you! In the meantime, be sure to stop by the SEI blog for our 12 Days of Christmas Gift Ideas, and be on the lookout for the many giveaways this fabulous company does.

Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!