Friday, December 7, 2012

Velvet Bow Bracelet - SEI

As part of the 12 Days of Christmas Gift Ideas at SEI, I created an easy, but oh-so-cute bracelet:


You can find the entire tutorial at the SEI blog, but long story short, I basically turned a long oval of SEI's gorgeous velvet paper into a bow and added snaps:


This red color is perfect for the holidays, but SEI offers velvet paper in almost two dozen beautiful colors. There's a color that each of your girlfriends will love, I'm sure! For the tutorial and step-by-step photos, click here. Be sure to check out all the other fabulous gift ideas from the DT, too.

Have a wonderful Friday and great weekend! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!