Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Butterfly Magnets - Pretty Little Studio

Hello! Just popping in to share a cute set of magnets that I created. I used the beautiful Marigold collection by Pretty Little Studio.


I used the Epiphany Crafts large round tool to punch the patterned paper circles and add the epoxy sticker tops.


I'll be setting this beautiful collection aside to work with new Pretty Little Studio lines. Be sure to check out You and Me, as well as The Gold Mine. The Gold Mine is filled with metallic foiled tags, papers, vellum, and more. It is oh-so-pretty! Also, join the Pretty Little Studio facebook group to see sneak peeks of the next line, Treasure Island. It is gorgeous!



Thanks for stopping by today! Have a good one :). Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!