Monday, March 16, 2015

Paper Flower Brooch + Video Tutorial - DCWV

Hello! Have you seen the new DCWV project stacks at JoAnn stores yet? They are selling fast at my local Jo's and I am having a lot of fun with them. My latest creation is this pretty paper brooch, made with the Flowers project stack:


I added a brooch pin to the back so that it could be enjoyed on a cardigan or lapel. I'm thinking I need to make more as gifts.


If you'd like to see how the project stack works, and how you can make a ranunculus flower brooch of your own, check out my video tutorial:


Thanks for watching and stopping by today! Enjoy your week :). Tessa

2 comments:

  1. Loved this flower and the stunningly adorable brooch that resulted. You're so creative and I love your videos. Definitely hitting the follow button over here and I would love if you'd consider popping by my blog to do the same! http://www.damselofdistressedcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video Tessa! You are great! I need to take some tips from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!