Monday, January 9, 2017

Anything is Possible - Elle's Studio + Winner

Hello, friends! I'm excited to be sharing my first Elle's Studio project on the Elle's Studio blog today! I was asked to create a page with a New Year's theme, which was a great assignment for me because I do one every year about this time anyway. The January kit was perfect for this:


A few favorite things...first, my title. That 3x4 card is part of the January kit and was the jumping off point for the whole page.

Second, the 2017 acrylic. I love these! They come in two sizes (this is the small) and both black and white. They are a fabulous addition to a page like this, a title page for Project Life, or a mini book. I have more than this one on hand, so I'm sure you'll see it again!


Third, this 4x6 card, again from the January kit. I put my typewriter to use, and decided to add my handwriting, too. Using Elle's Studio products always makes me add more words to my layouts, which - I feel - is really important.

Find more photos and details at the Elle's Studio blog here.

The big reveal of the January kit is tomorrow! I'll be back with links and more details then. In the meantime, let's announce the winner of my Elle's Studio Date Stamp giveaway! Drumroll, please...


Congratulations! Please email me at precociouspaper@yahoo.com with your mailing address and I'll get your stamp out to you right away! If you entered to win the Jonah Alphabet Stamp on my IG, check there for a winner, too!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Tessa

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!