Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Elle's Studio January Kit Reveal

Hello, everyone! The January kit, which I gave you a sneak peek of yesterday, is now available!


Having worked with a few of these kits now, I can honestly say they are an incredible value. I can make several layouts with these little packets of paper goodness, plus have leftovers for cards, my planner, and extra things like gift tags. Here are a couple more projects that I made this month with the kit and some fabulous add-ons:


Supplies: January Kit, Olivia Stamp (title), Sequins (Love Mix), Acrylic Frosted Hearts.



This girl cracks me up. She's such a jazz dancer. Not a ballerina at all. The bright colors in the January kit reminded me of these photos and they were a match made in heaven!


But the kit can definitely do something more monotone and manly, also:


Supplies: January Kit, All My Heart Stamps, Sequins (Love Mix), Large Acrylic Stars.


I pulled the blacks, grays, and yellows from the January kit for this one. I pulled out my typewriter and combined typed journaling with stamped words. I love the way it turned out and will probably use this technique again soon.


I love the large acrylic stars that are new in the shop. Such a great embellishment for guy pages!

If you're interested in picking up the kit, or even subscribing (guaranteed a kit every month for the launch price of $9.99 + free shipping on things you add to your cart on the 10th), go here. There is so much to love that's new in the shop right now. Be sure to check it out :).

What's your favorite part of the reveal today? Thanks for stopping by! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!