Saturday, October 17, 2009

Doing any weekend scrapping?

Give the Sketchy Thursdays Second Chance Challenge a go!


Lil' Scrappin' Mama, a wonderful kit club with AMAZING kits, is sponsoring this challenge. Believe me, you want to get your hands on their October kit.



As DT members we had the opportunity to each get the kit, and here is what I've created with it (so far, anyway - there's a lot to this kit and I've got a mini album in the works, too).



What is the challenge you ask? Create a project that follows these guidelines:

1) Your theme must be fall or family.
2) Your main color scheme must be orange and brown.
3) You must add a pop of teal or hot pink to your project.
4) Use of a Sketchy Thursdays sketch is encouraged

Due Date: Friday, October 23rd

Here is my take on the challenge. I had these teal chipboard pieces just waiting for the perfect layout, and this was it! Since blue and orange are complimentary colors, I just loved the result. A journaling card is tucked behind the photo. My son says, "Don't show anyone on the computer, Mom. It's secret."

I would love to see what you come up with! And believe me, you want to win! Enjoy your Saturday! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!