Thursday, October 29, 2009

Glitter and Glam!

It's Thursday, which means a new sketch challenge at Sketchy Thursdays!

Here is the sketch:

And here is my take:


This week's sponsor is Art Glitter, and they generously donated product for us DT members to work with. I got some gorgeous Gold Vintage Glass Glitter - I love it and want every color it comes in! She also sent a fantastic bottle of glue with a special tip - very handy for detailed work. For this particular layout, I opted to use a glue pad and some clear stamps.


I simply "inked" my stamp with the glue pad, stamped onto my layout, then covered the image with the glass glitter. I shook off the excess and loved the result! Because I chose to use a pale yellow and gray color scheme, the gold glitter is just a touch of sparkle and just the subtle accent I wanted.


Congratulations to the winner and DT faves - I enjoyed sipping my raspberry hot chocolate and going through all your amazing work! If I didn't comment, it's because I don't have an account with that particular site - but I wanted to! I can't wait to see what you come up this week! Get to scrapping - I promise you want to get your hands on some of this amazing glitter!!!

Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!