Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's Thursday!....already?

My week so far has been a bit crazy. In a nutshell, Colten gets pink eye, baby Jaxon gets pink eye, Colten gets upper respiratory infection, Carson gets pink eye, hubby gets sick, and I get next to nothing accomplished. One thing I did manage to do was my Sketchy Thursdays layout. And even though I wish I could get Tuesday and Wednesday back, I am happy it's Thursday. Congratulations to the winner and DT faves! Beautiful work! I apologize profusely for not leaving comments on this past week's entries. It's just too hard to use a laptop and cuddle a sick baby boy at the same time :(. I promise to be a better cheerleader this week!

Here is Diana's sketch:

Here is my take:


I had pretty beach-themed papers I could have used, but I opted instead for bright, child-like papers that expressed Colten's playful spirit. Those stars are fabric-covered chipboard shapes from my Etsy shop (coming soon - right now only the postage stamp shapes are available). i love this sketch because you could use multiple photos, scrap pieces of patterned paper, and it works for any theme. Baby boy is calling.... Head on over to Sketchy Thursdays to see what the DT did and for all the details about this week's amazing sponsor and how to enter!
Wishing you a happy, healthy, scrappy week! Tessa

2 comments:

  1. Love the layout... and once again, great sketch.

    I like that you used the bright colors on the layout instead of beach themed papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cute! Love your layout!!Love the papers and the chipboard stars!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!