Saturday, November 28, 2009

Baby Noah

I had the pleasure of making a baby boy, A to Z paper bag album for a sweet customer. I loved working on this project because I was given a color scheme that I thought was beautiful and not typically "baby". Here are the colors that I was inspired by:


And here is the album:










I loved working with the buttons and hand-sewed twine through each one. The heart accents are chipboard that I painted sage, then coverd with white crackle paint. Then I used walnut stain distressing ink to highlight the cracks. There is glitter on every page, which I think is perfect to celebrate a baby - bringing new babies into this world seems magical to me. I haven't cleaned up my space yet, but I hope there are enough materials left over that I can make a similar album for my little boy!

Feel free to contact me (see profile) if you are interested in a custom album. Thanks for stopping by! Tessa

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE! Great color scheme and so fun!! Love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!