Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Blog Candy Winner!

Congratulations to...
Charlene, who said, "Hi Tessa! Very cute album. I would love it since I'm not too good at Halloween pages. ;) I am following and I posted your album on my blog sidebar HERE. I don't have any kids YET. :( But I think my boyfriend and I are going to be Robin Hood and Maid Marion!"

I hope you had a wonderful Halloween and took a lot of pictures, Charlene! Please email your addy to me (my email address is in my profile) and I'll get your album to you :).

Thank you for playing, everyone! I loved reading about all of your Halloween costumes. A new give-away is coming soon (with new product from my shop!) so stay tuned!

Tessa

2 comments:

  1. Awe that is SO sweet Tessa! I love it! We ended up being a nurse and a doctor LOL. I'll post up the pics soon to my blog. I'll send you my info straight away! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!