Monday, November 30, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Here was the view from my front porch today as I looked toward the bright blue, winter sky.


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Main street is decked out in garlands and giant snowflakes, the shop windows are oh-so-festive, and now my living room is leaving no doubt that Christmas is around the corner. My Etsy shop is even getting into the Christmas spirit! Here are some new albums that you can find at Precocious Paper.

Noel:



Good Cheer:



Be Merry (to be listed very soon):



You can find more pictures of the albums here, and you can find more albums on my virtual shelves, too. Are you getting ready for Christmas? If you don't celebrate Christmas, do you have any traditions or festivities that you are looking forward to this season? Happy Monday! Tessa

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!