Monday, June 6, 2011

Sneak Peek: Miss Art's Class

My class at Miss Art's Paper Crafting School is coming up on June 20th!  If you aren't already a subscriber to this site, I strongly suggest you take a look.  The classes I have taken have inspired me to try all sorts of things, from new techniques to new design strategies.  It's always good to get a fresh take on scrapbooking and Miss Art's does not disappoint :).


I can't reveal much yet, but I will tell you that my class is called "Jazzy Journaling" - insert jazz hands here :).  Sorry, I can't help it being a jazz dance teacher and all :).  Here's a sneak peek:


If you need some inspiration to jazz up the journaling on your pages, this class will offer several ideas to spark your creativity.  I'll be posting more details in the coming weeks and while the class is live, so stay tuned.  In the meantime, be sure to stop by Miss Art's to check out the current line-up of fabulous classes.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Tessa

2 comments:

  1. Love the sneak peek at your piece for your journaling class. You have such beautiful handwriting! Love the yellow "bold" words.
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your class in all its glory! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!