Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Army Birthday Party Favors

Hello!  I have some more SRM to share with you today :).  Carson's birthday this year was army-themed.  We hung camo netting all over the living room, decorated with green, brown and black balloons, and I made the cupcakes look like camo with green sugar sprinkles, chocolate sprinkles, and crushed graham crackers.  The night culminated in a major nerf gun war on the front lawn :).  It was fun!


The favors, on the SRM Stickers blog today, were these candy-filled tubes (by SRM Stickers).  I used the "Toy Box" collection by Crate Paper to create the circles, and simply strung a dog tag necklace around each one.  Each necklace says "Happy Birthday" in SRM Stickers.



I'm working on several other tubes this week that I will be sharing soon.  Think dance recital, entertaining bored kiddos, and the 4th of July.  Fun, fun!  Have a great day everyone :). Tessa

3 comments:

  1. these are SO clever! GREAt job Tessa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tessa these are amazing! Iam always looking for boy party ideas and these are great! You are one of my Friday Favorites today! www.sarazenger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!