Thursday, February 25, 2010

No! We're not twins!

Everywhere they go, my sisters get asked if they are twins.  They are about the same height, they both have blond hair and blue eyes, they could pass for the same age, but they are a year and a half apart - not twins.  In fact, Caitlin looks more like our brother, Garrick's, twin.  Anyway, I thought I would document their frustration in this week's Sketchy Thursdays layout.

My layout:


Diana's amazing sketch:



See those yellow flowers?  They are Bridal Satin Blossoms from my Etsy shop!  I thought they were perfect for this page.  They are available in several colors, and a few more colors will be popping up soon.

Speaking of my shop, the Anniversary Specials are winding down.  I hope you get a chance to visit and shop before the free flowers, discounted shipping, and prizes disappear.  Although, you know me - I'm always giving away goodies!

Have a wonderful Thursday and don't forget to head on over to the Sketchy Thursdays blog for last week's winner, the DT favorites, the new sponsor for this challenge, and of course - all the details on how to play along.  Tessa

8 comments:

  1. great page! i love those flowers and the title letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i.
    LOVE.
    YOUR.
    PAGE!

    it's fantastic! and i've discovered this is a fave colour combo for me. YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your layout...I agree the color combo fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. o0o0 LOVE those flowers too. i'll have to go and check out your etsy shop again.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it - is it okay if I scraplift it and use my new white bridal satins? I am inspired to make a wedding page :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup I do love those flowers they are fantastic great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this layout is amazing, those colours look so perfect together and I can see why people think you are twins, I bought some of your beautiful flowers last week and am so looking forward to using them. Love to you, Melissaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!