Sunday, February 21, 2010

Swing Me, Daddy

There's a new challenge up at The Studio today!  This time around, a photograph is our inspiration:


I instantly thought of fall when I saw this photo, so I found some of my very favorite fall photos and created this layout:


It was wonderful to scrapbook out of season!  I'm surrounded by winter white (in fact, more is falling from the sky as I type), so to pull out the warm, deep tones of fall was so nice :).  Oh, how I long for the days we can take the boys to the park and push them on the swings!  The design team has come up with a fantastic variety of takes on this prompt, so please check out the challenge blog to see their amazing work.

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy the last of your weekend :).  Tessa

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful - I love that flower!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Great idea to use the leaves as the border...I may have to borrow that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!