Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Show and Tell

I love the way these two albums turned out, so I have to do a little show and tell here on the blog. First, my "Yum" album. Perfect for recipes, photos of family and friends around the dinner table, and super cute. It's listed for sale in my shop here.



Second, a custom order for a lovely customer - "My Girl." When I finished this one, I started wondering when we might have another baby (fingers crossed for a girl). I hope she really loves this album.





Please let me know if you would like a custom album! You can contact me here (leave a comment) or on Etsy (send me a convo). I would love to make one for you, and I am now accepting custom orders again.

Have a great day everyone, Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!