Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I *heart* Cottage Bubbles

I "met" a new Etsy-seller today. Her name is Wendy and her shop is CottageBubbles. She had hearted my shop, so I ventured over to her little corner of Etsy and fell in love.
The first bit of vintage goodness that caught my eye was a pillow sham. Not just any pillow sham, but one made from a tablecloth covered in gorgeous roses. My grandmother just gave me this tablecloth a couple of months ago and it's sitting on my table right now. It' s one of my prized possessions, and it also led me to meet another vintage Etsy seller, but that's another story. Second, I fell for a frame with chippy white paint and a print of yellow roses. Imagine me crossing my hands over my heart and sighing now.
So, I convo'd Wendy. A couple of convo's later and I am the proud owner of a new pillow sham and picture frame, and Wendy will be receiving two dozen of my fabric and felt flowers very soon. She has my flowers in mind as embellishments for totes and stockings. I can't wait to see her creations! And I have her vintage lovelies in mind for my scrap room. They will fit in perfectly!
So anyway, there was my happy Etsy day. How was yours? Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!