Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Whoo Hoo! I won!

My "Life is Good" layout for the Page Maps blog was selected as the winning entry! How fun is it to get an email from Becky Fleck with kudos for your scrapbooking? I'll be getting a kit from Express the Moment. Thanks to Kim (ETM) and Becky for making my day!!!


Oh! And I wanted to remind you that there is only one more day to leave a comment to win my Girlie Girl Ribbons! Click here to enter. I'll draw the winner tomorrow, and a new give-away will be posted soon!

Happy Wednesday! Tessa

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the win!! I do love that page!! And what do I have to bribe you with to win that drawing?! LOL... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - way to go! Enjoy your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is so awesome!! Love the layout. COMPLETELY deserving of the win!!! (I'm so jealous!) I'll fight Diana for that drawing, too! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! That kit looked awesome ;)
    ~Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats tessa!!! How amazing! It is a fab page, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tessa, that was a fabulous layout. I just saw on the PageMaps blog that you won!

    Well deserving! I am pleased for you.

    Also, appreciated your comments about my submission. Nice of you to encourage, for sure. You are obviously a generous person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Tessa!! It is a beautiful layout!! Totally deserved to win. I love the photo's of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!